Install SysUpTime on Linux
- Download sysuptime.sh
- Login as root user
- Do "chmod +x sysuptime.sh" to assign the executable permission to it.
- Run sysuptime.sh
- To start server, execute $INSTALL_DIR/server/bin/runserver.sh
- To start client, execute $INSTALL_DIR/client/bin/runclient.sh
- How to stop server?
Enter server/bin directory and execute shutdown.sh.
- How to start server on system startup?
Use a text editor to open /etc/rc.local. Add the following line to the end of the file:
, where PATH should be replaced with the directory of runserver.sh that resides in.
- Does SysUpTime Linux edition have the same functionality as the Windows edition?
Almost, except that SysUpTime Linux server cannot be used to do WMI moniotoring, which is used to monitor Windows performance metrics and it depends on Windows OS.