Java SNMP API 6.0
SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol) is the industry standard for managing networks. It is widely supported in IP, storage, and optical networks. iReasoning Java SNMP API is the industry leading SNMP library, which provides a high performance, cross platform SNMP Java API for building network management applications. All SNMP versions (SNMPv1, SNMPv2c and SNMPv3) are fully supported. It is written in Java, and designed from the ground up to support all SNMP versions. A robust SMIv1/SMIv2 MIB parser is included for translation between binary OIDs and human friendly names. All code bases are highly optimized to maximize performance and minimize overhead. Check out user guide, FAQ, and javadoc for more information.
- The first Java SNMP product to support both DES and strong 128-bit AES encryption algorithms
- Complete SNMPv1, v2c and v3 (USM and VACM) support
- Complete SNMPv3 USM support, including HMAC-MD5, HMAC-SHA, HMAC-SHA2, CBC-DES, CFB128-AES-128, CFB128-AES-192, CFB128-AES-256 algorithms (128-bit, 192-bit and 256-bit AES encryption)
- Thread-safe and optimized for multi-thread environments
- Conforms to the EJB specification
- Robust and powerful SMIv1/SMIv2 MIB parser
- Complete sample code of SNMP operations: Get, Set, GetNext, GetBulk, GetTable, GetSubtree, Walk, Trap, TrapReceiver, etc.
- Conformance to SNMP RFCs
- IPv6 support
- Support for both UDP and TCP transport layers
- Runtime Environment: J2SE (version 1.3+), J2EE and J2ME CDC (Note: SNMPv3 AES encryption is not supported in J2ME CDC)
Note: JDK 1.3 or a later version is required.