SNMP Agent Builder - Golang Edition
SNMP Agent Builder (Golang Edition) is a Rapid Application Development (RAD) tool for Golang based SNMP agent development. An intuitive graphical user interface is provided for automating a wide variety of SNMP agent development tasks, including automatically generating agent golang source code from MIBs. All SNMP versions (SNMPv1, SNMPv2c and SNMPv3) are fully supported. Many complex SNMP issues, such as SNMPv3 USM and VACM, are already handled in our code and hidden from the developers.
- The first Golang SNMP agent tool to support SNMPv1, v2c and v3.
- Complete SNMPv3 USM support, including HMAC-MD5, HMAC-SHA, HMAC-SHA2, CBC-DES, CFB128-AES-128 algorithms
- Windows, Linux and macOS are all supported
- Intuitive GUI tool for automatically generating golang source code from MIBs
- Greatly reduces complexity of agent development. Many tricky SNMP issues are hidden from developers.
- Many optimization techniques are employed to create high performance agents
- Conformance to SNMP RFCs
- Small-footprint agents
- Easy-to-understand configuration file format
- VACM-like support for SNMPv1/v2c agents. Different community strings can be associated with different MIB views.
MIB-II & HOST-RESOURCES-MIB Agent Reference Implementation
It is recommended for your SNMP agent to implement standard MIB (MIB-II) in addition to proprietary MIBs. Otherwise some SNMP managers can not effectively collect data from your SNMP agent.
Golang source code is included for paid customers, and an agent instance is up and running for testing purpose.
If you are interested in using the product, please contact us from your company email account.